SOS Illinois is confusing as to what forms to use to file these changes. I believe I need to file two forms:
1) Statement of Change of Registered Agent (LLC-1.36/1.37). This will change the name of the registered agent from me to my son
2) Amended Application for Admission (LLC 45.25). This will be used to remove two members

Does this seem right to those of you who understand this stuff? I can find instructions, but some of them seem wrong.
Thank You